PanelView +600 downloading problems.

I'm no longer struggling forward but have come to a stop.

I am trying to download a Panelbuilder32 application to a PanelView Plus 600.

I've uploaded and downloaded successful to a PanelView 600 (not Plus) today so I know my cable and Laptop are not the problem.

When I look at the Networks and coms setting is the terminal i have 3 choices
KEPserver Serial port. (this fails to launch so I'm guessing its not important)
Network connections.
RSlinx enterprise comms.

(I'm using RS linx Classic does that make a difference)

I've set the DF1 driver in Rslinx with the same settings in my laptop and terminal, and can see the Terminal as Node 1 but alas when I try to download U get the message,
Host has a problem and will not communicate.

I've tried DF1 point to point Internal Com1 but get the message
Target is not a operator terminal.

Any ideas?

Yes, new software.

And then you will need to convert the PB32 application to a PV+ app, this is not 100% foolproof depending on your existing app.

The software RSView Studio is not cheap either :)

Another option is if you upload the PB32 app here me or some other kind sole may look at it and if its an easy convert do that for you and post the PV+ run time file, you can then put this on a CF card and point the new PV+ to the app and load it.