AB VPL Servo motor and IEC flange

dginbuffalo

Hello all- we have a project where we wanted to use an AB Servo and VPL motor. The old linear table has a nema 23 mount that attached to the nema 23 servo motor. the new motor spec'd is a VPL motor that uses an IEC metric, flange w/free mounting holes (type FF). Any ideas on adapting?? Why does it seem AB's servo motors are all IEC and the linear tables all have nema flange mounts?

Similar Topics

Hello gentlemen, I have Allen Bradley Servo drive(P/N: 2198-H040-ERS) in stock. However, the servo motor should be Allen Bradley VPL-B1003F...
Replies
Views
Ahoy hoy. I have used a number of K5500/VPL systems over the last couple of years, but this is starting to really annoy me. I have had to...
Replies
Views
Good morning, We've had an issue with a couple of servo valves and was wondering if anyone had seen anything similar. After a drop in pressure...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm currently working on a servo motor linear positioning system (ball screw). I'm all set up regarding communication between my HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having a machine with old 802d sl siemens controller. I am trying to tune servo by Siemens starter software. Anyone experienced...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom