PowerFlex 525 Multidrop Version Mismatch

Hi All.

I have a compact Logix project where I am adding Powerflex 525 drives in a multidrop configuration.

The modules added to the Ethernet are PowerFlex 525-EENET-Multi.
They are 0.5hp, rev5

All works fine.

I am now adding the same thing except it is a 5.0hp version.

When I select 3P 460V 5HP in the drop down rev2 is the only one available? But the drive is a Rev5.

"Match Drive" produces a Version Mismatch error

I can't find an EDS file to add to the available profiles on the (unhelpful) Rockwell site.

I tried the "Create Database" option from within Logix Designer as suggested, it links, and does what it should, but I cannot find where it puts the info nor how to install it?

Any help appreciated.

Try opening RSLinxs and see if you can get to the drive and right click and download the EDS file from the device. (I think PF525 should work.)

Thanks,

Good idea. I just tried, got the EDS file imported it to the project. Ended up with same issue.
Rev 5 for 0.5hp.
Rev 2 for all others...

Unfortunately I'm remote connecting and not on site. I have a partner there that can run around and check/adjust. But not with PC access.

Thanks for the help, appreciated. I'll keep searching.