Life cycle counter Easy 512

malachance

Hi everybody,
I search alot without any result. I have a machine operated by a Easy 512. My counter is already done, all working perfectly. My only problem, I want to count the number of cylce the machine making but each time I shut down the PLC, the counter been reset. How can I make a perpetual counter that is almost impossible to reset.

Thanks

The units can be set to "retain" or "remember" the value of various functions thru a power-down and resume running exactly where they left off when powered-up again.
To activate this feature, enter the System Menu, then select "SYSTEM", Press "RETENTION ON" to enable this feature.

EASY 512-DC units can remember Marker Relays M13, M14, M15, M16, Timer T8 and Counter C8.

EASY 512-AC models do NOT offer this feature.

All 700 series units can remember Marker Relays M13, M14, M15, M16, Timer T7, T8 and Counters C5, C6, C7 and C8 and all 8 Text Relays

Last edited: