EPLAN8- Cross reference-Display

kalabdel

Hello Gentleman,

I would like to display the cross reference along with DT at the end of the interruption point in pic#2 exactly as they are displayed in pic#1 but pointing down in line with the arrow.
I tried different ways but I'm clearly missing a trick somewhere.

Thanks

2.png 1.png 3.png

Thanks karlek, that worked like a charm. I spent hours and thought I tried that option but I guess I didn't. I ended up learning a lot though so it wasn't a complete waste.

Thanks again 🍻

What is Cross-reference (configurable), how is it configurable.
If I "Undock" it a few setting open up to me but the same happens with Cross-reference without the "(Configurable)" part.

Thanks

Similar Topics

In the past, we have used AB 1492 feed thru screw terminals a lot. Lead time on these with our distributor is terrible. Is there an almost...
Replies
Views
In our production plant we have multiple different networks (subnets). IT dept have setup routing between them so different subnets can...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to connect a PC with running WinCC Advanced or Unified to a siemens PLC such as S7-1200 across different subnets? The computers can...
Replies
Views
I want to establish a Profinet network in my production plant to connect multiple devices, including a PLC, HMI, and multiple Profinet-based...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Attached below is an example of what is happening to our existing SCADA. It seems after patching some Rockwell Software that I thought...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom