Ethernet/ip communication between ML1400 and Productivity 1000

halosome

Hello,

I am trying to use micrologix 1400 Ver.A as adapter and a Productivity P1-540 as scanner, only Ethernet/IP is supported by ML1400 Ver.A.

It seems connected because from P1-540 I see the ML1400 Adapter name. But no data is able to transfer.

Can someone check my attached screenshot and tell me if I am correct in the program and settings at ML1400?

m1.jpg

Thank you gclshortt! This is exactly what I am looking for!!

However he did not finished his post. I hope he could see his private message and finish his post.

Similar Topics

unexpected problem happening when connecting said panel to a CJ2M-CPU35 via Ethernet (was replacement of broken NT21 via NT Link). The machine...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am having issues communicating between an Omron CJ2M PLC and a Lenze SMV Drive (with Ethernet Module). I have set up Network...
Replies
Views
hello dear we have a problem with communicate with delta dop hmi and siemens s7-300 cpu . we use ISO ON TCP connection and AG-SEND and AG-RECV...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a machine having Mitsubishi Q series (Q02) CPU. There is a dedicated software for machine which operate through PC (window based)...
Replies
Views
Currently i'm working on a project where i use CPU 412-5H PN/DP redundant PLC with CP 443-1 ethernet module. My customer PLC is also S7-400H and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom