message 24 on Panelview AB

Deer

Hi All,

I have Panelview 900 (2711-T9A1),I have make some modification program on this Panelview using the panelbuilder software.
After that, I was download this program to the Panelview900, and I recycle power.When this panelview count some numbers,this PV stop count on 24, and give a " ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!" message.
I know, 24 is about firmware problem/corrupted.
To solve this problem, I have try to download or upgrade the firmware to the panelview, and the problem was solved.
My question, what caused so firmware can corrupt on the panelview ?
Many thanks

Deer

What changes did you make?
Did your pv900 selection in the panelbuilder software match the firmware verson of the actual unit?

I suspect not....
although really, just a guess

Ndziedl,

Okay, I am just add some objects to the panelview screen through panelbuilder S/W.
Actually this panelview already running almost one year with no problem, but when I add some objects and redownload this program, cycle power,panelview give me an error.
My concern is why a firmware can corrupt or damage ?

thanks

Deer

I have seen software revisions not be fully compatible with earlier firmware. Did you use the exact original revision version of programming software for the original program development as the editing changes you just made? If the programming software was upgraded then the firmware upgrade probably brought everything back together to be fully compatible.
I hope this helps,
Sid