Help with DHCP on Sick Ethernet Encoder

toddp65

Hi all,

been working on replacing an Ethernet/IP Sick encoder on our system.

When try to push an IP address using Bootp/DHCP I'm able to find the mac address of the new encoder and push the required IP address of the old, disconnected one and add it to a relation.

Upon clearing history, the new device doesn't show up in the add relation box again until i reboot the device and then it does --the Mac address is present but under the IP address tab it's blank; double clicking it shows the IP I entered but it's not in the top window like it should and I can't ping it and a yellow triangle is on the device in the rsLogix tree.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Similar Topics

Hi, I Think I Might Have 1 Problem(s) w/MSG Logic, Never Used MSG's Before. This Is a Home Training Project, To Get This Far Took Some Learning...
Replies
Views
Hardware: 1769-L32E CompactLogix Controller Connection: Ethernet from PC port to controller port Here is what I am doing and what the result...
Replies
Views
Good day all! Can someone help me with the procedure to update Beijers E700 firmware? The Panel I am working on is firmware 2.04v and I would...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have an application that has a device that goes through a reboot (appears un-graceful) What then happens is the MVI module appears to hang...
Replies
Views
I am completely stuck on building a ladder program that requires a start button to be pressed 3 times to turn on motor 1. Then motor 2 starts...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom