How The Choose The Asb Module As A 1/2 Slot, 1 Slot, 2 Slot In Ab Redundancy

siva_maddala

hai to everybody

welcome to the automation world. my name is m.siva. i am working in one automation company in bombay. here we are dealing
allen bradley plcs. recently i am handling one project in allen braley which is redundancy project. for that project i am using 1747-bsn in primary mode and secondary mode . from that module 1747asb is connecting daisy chaine mode for remote input output networks. in that what is my doubt means if we want to prepare redundancy programme means we have to create the ladder logic by using M0 and M1 files. for that how we have to assign the data means by using logical racks, logical groups. these how can we define for asb module as 1/2 slot, single slot, double slot. i studied the manual but i am not understanding if any one knows please give the easiest explanantion regarding how the ASB module is used as a 1/2 SLOT, 1 SLOT, DOUBLE SLOT. in G file configuration. i will wait for the reply. thanking you
with regards
M.SIVA NAGESWARA RAO

hai praveen kumar,

thanks for reply. i down loaded the user manual from the net. i already did that project. i am frankly telling i am unable to divide the 1/2 slot, 1 slot, 2 slot. that is the problem. is there any breif description. if you dontmine please send that one. i am very much thankful to you