Two motors dependent on one another ladder logic.

I do not understand how to apply conditions for one motor to another. I don't need the complete answer but I need to know where to start. I am new to ladder logic and having a difficulty in applying latching with the given conditions for two motors.

1. Show your logic for starting and stopping the oil pump motor, including keeping the motor running when you take your finger off the start button.
2. Show your logic for starting and stopping the main motor, including keeping the motor running when you take your finger off the start button, but leave out the part about requiring the oil pump motor to be running.
3. Figure out how to modify the logic in #2 to require that the oil pump motor be running before you can start the main motor. Make sure that the change will also shut down the main motor if the oil pump motor stops after both motors have started.

1. Show your logic for starting and stopping the oil pump motor, including keeping the motor running when you take your finger off the start button.
2. Show your logic for starting and stopping the main motor, including keeping the motor running when you take your finger off the start button, but leave out the part about requiring the oil pump motor to be running.
3. Figure out how to modify the logic in #2 to require that the oil pump motor be running before you can start the main motor. Make sure that the change will also shut down the main motor if the oil pump motor stops after both motors have started.

Thank You so much. I figured it out.