Step7 download safety program

Terra70

Hi

I am using Step7 whit integrated safety and using the application safety program to download the safety program blocks.

When I download the safety program all of the blocks in the program are downloaded. The safety program blocks and the ordinary program blocks.

Sometimes I get a dialog box and the option to press “No”, and then only the safety program blocks are downloaded, but not every time…!

At one smart moment I selected “do not show this again” and pressed “No”. But now the program downloads all blocks every time.

Anybody have similar problem and a solution to get back the dialog box so I can select “No”? Do I need to find it in regedit?

Similar Topics

While trying to download an FC to a Siemens plc CPU315-2DP , we are getting the following error . What does it mean ? How to solve this problem ...
Replies
Views
If I change the hardware configuration of a Simatic S7-400 PLC and perform a download in order to add new slaves to the profbus, does this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just have a theory question here. Using step7 5.5. I upload the hardware configuration from a dp or pn network that i do not have the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an annoying problem. Once I've downloaded a DB to the PLC (Simatic ET200S IM151-8 PN/DP) I can't change the initial values. Except...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have Step 7 v 5.5 and WinCC flexible 2008 on my laptop, and we have a customer (MP377) on the internet with a fixed IP address. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom