Need help on Microsol RTU

raul_vaze

We have a Compact Logix station whose serial port ( configured as DH-485) is connected to NET-AIC , and the other port is connected to Microsol RTU on Modbus( I was told by persons on site). Microsol RTU is transferring the data over IEC protocol , Now i have to make changes in the RTU as many analog signals are to be added. I have never worked on Microsol RTU so my question are as follows..

. Does any model of Microsol RTU support Modbus on one Port and IEC protocol on other ??

. How to configure the Microsol RTU ??

. Any programming software involved ?? Is it free

Please help me ..as i am very badly stuck here