Modbus TCP/IP Between S7-417-4H CPU & Schneider PLC

sachin.patil

Hello,
I have S7-417-4H CPU having Modbus TCP/IP communication with Schneider PLC. Modbus TCP/IP communication was working. But since S7-417-4H powered OFF and ON, from that moment communication is loss. Before power ON-OFF cycle of S7-417-4H CPU communication was ok.
I am using FB909 Block i.e. "MB_REDCL" in OB1 for Communication and same Block used in OB 100 for Initialization. In S7-417-4H CPU rack there is CP443-1 Module used for TCP/IP Communication.
For S7-417-4H CPU 0 port address is 2000 and IP is 172.16.107.0. For S7-417-4H CPU 1 port address is 2000 and IP is 172.16.107.1. Port address for Schneider CPU 0 is 502 and for CPU 1 port address is 503.
Error status code of FB909 is AOFF i.e. "Connection is not ready for communication". I have checked physically the Ethernet cable and related connection but found that all connections are ok.
Please find the attachment of screen shot of simatic manager netpro TCP/IP communication fail status.
Please help me to resolve this communication problem..

Thanks

communication loss.jpg

Thank you danw,
My s7-400 Have two CPU i.e. CPU0 and CPU1 because of redundant configuration.

In netpro of Simatic manager in CPU0 communication properties there is port address 502 for Schneider PLC and in CPU1 communication properties there is port address 502 for Schneider PLC.

Please see the attached confirmation screen shots for your reference.

Should I changed this port address from 503 to 502..??

Thanks

Port Address  CPU0.jpg Port Address  CPU1.jpg

Thank you danw,
My s7-400 Have two CPU i.e. CPU0 and CPU1 because of redundant configuration.

In netpro of Simatic manager in CPU0 communication properties there is port address 502 for Schneider PLC and in CPU1 communication properties there is port address 502 for Schneider PLC.

Please see the attached confirmation screen shots for your reference.

Should I changed this port address from 503 to 502..??

Thanks

did you solve this issue? I am facing the same problem