4-20 signal splitters

I have used the Automation Direct brand as mentioned and also Wago with good results. The Wago part number is 857-423.

Depending on what you are doing you might not need a splitter. For instance if you are going through a panel meter and then to a PLC you can probably just wire them in the loop and be fine. But you have to check the resistance of each load in the loop and see what the sender can tolerate for total resistance.

Similar Topics

I split some signals for TC's recently but I could not get them to work by using the 24v loop power of a transmitter. I had to put the TC's on...
Replies
Views
Good Day, Hello can someone help me with signal splitters regarding which is a good brand that comes with a cheap price and if a signal splitter...
Replies
Views
I am not sure why this is requested, but it was asked. Currently I have one PLC , with one output to a relay, turning on a field equipment (just...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on automating an industrial fabric shrinkage tester to replace its outdated electronics with a PLC. To get the tank's water level...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a compact Logix plc and I have been task with configuring alarms into our SCADA when an Analog signal stops moving. The analog...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom