How to go to the terminal config screen on PanelView Plus 600

Hi, im trying to go to the config mode on PanelView Plus 600 series A rev. B, but have no luck. Somebody downloaded his own application with no go to config screen button in it, so when it powers up application automatically runs, and u cant go to config screen.
Tried to establish communication via Ethernet, but dont know its ip address..:mad:
Tried to establish communication via RS-232 printer port using NC-13 cable, RSLinx doesnt see it or doesnt want to see it..:mad:
Tried to update firmware with a COMPACT FLASH UPDATE CARD, during the update process error appears "not enough space, please remove current applications":oops::oops::oops:
Does anybody know how to solve it????!!!!:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

If the method offered by smoke does not work, you can download a utility from ab.com that you can put on a memory card and it will force the PV to the config screen on power up.

There is no white box to press and hold during boot process, i think because of the firmware ( too old)
Pluged in a keyboard as SMOKE adviced, and got access to PanelView Transfer Utility, and there were 2 ways to download serial and Ethernet, tried serial, had no luck, seems like this PV hates serial type connection :)
Tried ethernet, communication established but only with Firware Upgrade Utility, finally again "not enough space message" appeared.
File Download and Upload utility (part of RSView Studio) that what i would use to delete application doesnt communicate with PV i dont knw why... RSLinx doesnt see PV when Ethernet driver is running.
So i decided to do next:
1. find a smaller firmware that can be downloaded to PV without not enough space message.
2. find a utility on ab.com to force the PV to go to config screen

As it boots you should see a little white box pop up on the lower left hand corner of the screen. When this pops up just touch it and it should go into config mode.

This should help

Problem: If an application has accidentally been set to autorun with no means of exiting the project, it will continue to run that application even on reboot of the terminal.
Solution: The following utility will bring up the RSView ME Configuration screen where the user can set ME to disable the project autorun option.
Steps:
Method
  1. Rename the appropriate attached file to autorun.exe and copy the file to a compact flash card. There are two attached files, one for the PanelView Plus 400 and 600 terminals, another for the PanelView Plus 700, 1000, 1250, and 1500 terminals. Caution: Before make the change to Autorun.exe, ensure your winodws explorer is set up to display the extension. To change that on your PC, while in windows explorer click the tools pull down=>folder options=>View tab. in the window, right at the bottom there is a check box for "Hide Extension for Known File Types", Uncheck that box and click OK. Now you can change the file name.
  2. Insert the compact flash card into the terminal. The program will automatically execute. (The execution of this program is silent. There is no user interface and no indication that the program had run.)
  3. Wait 30 seconds.
  4. Remove the compact flash card.
  5. Reboot the terminal.
  6. Re-configure your terminal settings as desired.
Be sure you read all of this.
File is attached..

And here's the same application for the PV700 - 1500 sizes. It uses a different file but work it the same way.

Another way is to add a shutdown button (one of the menu items in RSView Studio). I add a popup on the first screen that opens. This allows me to go back to a previous revision without downloading.
Roy

Everyone thanks for replies, and HUUUGEEE thanks goes to daba and DUNK. That utility really saved my time and nerves!!!! I did everethn as u described in ur post :) Problem solved, case closed! Thanks everbody!!!

And just a quick note that the AUTORUN.EXE file you create as in DUNKs post also works from a USB memory stick, as well as from a CF card, same procedure.