GET/PUT communication between two CP-1543-1

doomsword

Hi, as you can see from title I have troubles establishing S7 communication between two CP-1543 communication processor modules. Everything works when using X2 ports on S7-1500 PLCs, but it refuses to work on CP-1543.

I tried changing slot number to 2 for a partner in a master PLC but id didn't work.
Any idea what might be the problem?

Similar Topics

Or there is an alternative to this? I suppose there are many but I've only seen put/get Can you for example set up a new plc and connect it to an...
Replies
Views
Good day, everyone, We're trying to establish an S7 connection on ethernet between an S7-400 CPU and a new S7-1200 CPU (which is defined as slave...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me if the COMM and STATUS lights on an Allen-Bradley Remote I/O should be lit solid when it has communication or is it normal for...
Replies
Views
hi friends. i have PLC with 13 inputs , i want to give the status of these inputs to BMS server guy , he want to read the status through modbus...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using Mitutoyo linear gage counter and I need to communicate it with the PLC to read the measured values. The gage counter has an BCD...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom