Honeywell DCS Universal and Discrete I/O

sayahan2003

good day friends,

With regards to the Honeywell Experion analog input/output cards, my understanding is that we can de-activate every single channel from HMI for maintenance purposes. This will remove the power from the field instrument, so we won’t need to remove the fuse or etc. If this is correct, is there the same feature for discrete and universal input/outputs as well? If you have any documents that explain this, I appreciate if you can send it to me.

Thanks for your help.

Similar Topics

hello everyone we work on a water station using plc schneider M340 and we should make a communication with a dcs honeywell , this dcs should read...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am currently working on a project using Honeywell Experion and am trying to map some Profibus IO that is being brought back over an SST...
Replies
Views
Hi Gurus , I need sources, books, videos or online training on Honeywell PLC and DCS ? I am living in area that DCS related work is dominated by...
Replies
Views
Hy, we have a Honeywell DCS TotalPlant Alcont, to which we added a new digital output module BOU. On this module there is a Disconnect or D switch...
Replies
Views
We are facing problem related to honeywell DCS, Process Manager IO Analog Output Module (MC-PHAO01). While running it goes to NO RESPONSE state...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom