Profinet master in "stop mode"

B&R_user

Hi,

I have a B&R Profinet master (x20IF10E1-1) and a B&R Profinet Slave (X20BC00E3). The problem is: I do not have access to de I/O on the Slave.

Here's the situtation, based on informations from the flags and the leds status:

Master:
FLAGS: Bus On / Running / Ready / DMA mode ON
B&r says:"In a functioning configuration, the following flags are set:
Ready, Running, Bus On and DMA Mode On."
So Everything seems perfect here.
LEDS: PCI communication in progress/ no error/A link to the remote station has been established, Ethernet activity is taking place on the bus.

I managed to find some bad flags:
[FALSE]TRUE when the corresponding slave is active in the current configuration
[FALSE]TRUE when the corresponding slave is functioning properly

This seems to me that the slave is not doing his job.

Slave:
FLAGS: Absolutely no good flags. Like if no information was coming from the slave. (I read the flags from the Master)
LEDS: A connection to a PROFINET master has been established. The master and slave are both in OPERATIONAL mode and data is being exchanged between them.This mode also indicates that the master itself is in RUN mode./A connection to a PROFINET master has been established/Ethernet activity taking place on the RJ45 interface / Profinet master in stop mode

Names and IP adresses are good (in the table of the master and in the slave config).

I don't get it, the master says it's the slave fault (not functioning properly) and the slave says it's the master fault (wich apparently is in stop mode). Yet, a connection is made.

Do you have any idea on what could be the problem?
What is "stop mode", i found no information ?

Lucky me, i found a solution.

If my computer, or anything else, is on the "profinet network", it just start malfunctioning.

If, when the devices are powered up, there's nothing else on the network than the profinet master and slaves, then everything is OK.

But I do not know the reason for such a behavior.