Studio 5000 VERY Laggy

Has anyone had further issues than this with the Adobe update affecting Studio 5000 Designer v30? I also had the lagging issue but found out about uninstalling Adobe. That certainly helped with the lagging issue. However, now when I just try to accept an edit, it locks up to the extent that my whole PC is frozen and I have to manually force a shut down of the entire thing and start my PC back up. I was thinking that it was a problem with my laptop so I tried one of the other guys here, and his did the same thing.

This is a new assembly line that just came in. The Controls guy from the vendor that programmed it initially, had the lag issue starting after the Adobe update. He was able to unistall Adobe, and can make changes without issue. But there is something to do with our local laptops, that's still messed up....like an Mircrosoft Adobe-like program that's pushed down by our IT admin that he may not have, being from a different company??? I'm grasping at straws now.o_O

I'm having this same issue. Studio5000 v30 w/ a CPLX 5380 (L306ER). Called tech support, but got disconnected. Uninstalling Acrobat Reader seemed to help w/ general laggyness, but I'm still having the problem with the online edits taking 5-10 minutes. I recently installed Siemens TIA Portal v13, so maybe I'll try uninstalling that and see what happens.

I can't speak for Siemens, but if you install the latest minor version of the V30, then it should resolve the Adobe conflict.
May be it will resolve other conflicts as well?