FTView Objects with any Text is displaying ?

daba

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a version 3 ME Project opened in Version 5.10 FTView.

Every thing that contains any text is displaying "?"

I'm told there is a Knowledgebase article 33856 that explains everything.

Can someone with TechConnect contract access it and tell me the nuts and bolts of it please.....

TIA

Basically the TN says that the original project was imported without a language option being configured. When you import it, select the correct language.

Basically the TN says that the original project was imported without a language option being configured. When you import it, select the correct language.

Thanks John, but I didn't "Import" the project, I just put the HMI Project in the HMI Projects folder and it allowed me to open it in V5.10.

Unfortunately the guy who did this job many years ago did not make an archive of the project (.mea), so I've only got the HMI Project Files and Folders to work with.

I can put all these "texts" back if necessary, but it's gonna be a PITA....

All sorted, just had to add "English (UK)" and set as the default language in FTView, and re-opened the project....