Converting TI (S5) programs to S7

When you install Step7, there is a program that gets installed that converts TI405, one does TI545 and another does S5 conversions to Step 7.

Great. I was able to convert my file and insert it into an S7 Project. It is STL and I would like it in ladder. Is there a way to do this within S7 easily and accurately?

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a couple of projects that I created using Step 7 v5.5. We recently upgraded our software to v11, and I don't have access to the...
Replies
Views
Hi to all! anyone ever convert a S5 program into a S7?? Here http://www.ad.siemens.de/fea/ftp/module_en/b06/b06.doc i found a file that helps you...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, can anyone help me with covert the STL code to ladder. Iam using plc s71200. A %DB1.DBX33.7 // angel of vaccum...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCs Forum, I am in a bit of a pickle and was hoping someone could offer me some help. I have a .rss file and just need to see the ladder...
Replies
Views
Hello nice to meet you, im new in here, I'm currently trying to convert code written in STL for a S7-400 to SCL for an S7-1500, because when i run...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom