PLC 5/10 1771 BTR Devicenet status bit

bigLee

Hello,
I am trying to create a network status map at a plant. I'm assuming the comm status bit of dnet nodes is in the BTR/BTW instruction that is retrieving data files from that node location.

I'm having trouble trying to pinpoint what is the status bit. I've attached the .RSP for review. I'm thinking something in the control block? N47:?

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would really be appreciated.

Thanks!

B.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am adding a 1771 VHSC card to an existing system in order to more precisely control part positioning. The problem I am having right...
Replies
Views
A question was sent via PM this morning from a new member (Vince9521, from up in Timmins, Ontario) that I'm promoting to the main forum:
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, Trying to bench test the I/O on a program that I converted from a PLC-5 processor to a ControlLogix processor but still using the...
Replies
Views
These two RTD's are wired to channels 1 and 2 on a 1771-IR in a remote rack, communicating to a PLC-5/40 through an ASB. I believe that the RTD's...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in the process of migrating a PLC-5 system over to ControlLogix and could not find any equivalent modules to convert the 1771-ALX...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom