Studio 5000 'live view' function

Do you mean going online with the processor? Go to communications-who active, then browse to the controller and click go online. Then you will be able to watch the live status of the tags. Also , you can right click any tag and go to cross reference , this will show you anywhere in the program it is used.

Do you mean going online with the processor? Go to communications-who active, then browse to the controller and click go online. Then you will be able to watch the live status of the tags. Also , you can right click any tag and go to cross reference , this will show you anywhere in the program it is used.

Yeah, I didn't know it worked like that, thanks! Now I just need to find out why I can't see any input coming in, I've tried forcing an output aswell but.. nothing

Yeah, I didn't know it worked like that, thanks! Now I just need to find out why I can't see any input coming in, I've tried forcing an output aswell but.. nothing

Have you checked that you're not in Remote Program mode, but are actually in Run mode?