View SE 10 and Remote Desktop Server - How to start View SE at login?

Tanquen

The system is on a domain and I don’t have access to setup a group policy but was wondering as with Windows Server 2008 and 12 no longer supporting the remote user configuration tool (RDP-tcp?) and the default startup folder is gone and I can’t get the RDP shortcuts Programs tab with “C:\ClientFile.cli” to work. It says it can find the file but it is there. So I guess I have to copy the ClientFile.cli manualy into each users local “\Start Menu\Programs\Startup” folder?

What OS are you on?

Go to Start > Run and type either shell:startup or shell:common startup to get to the startup folders for current user or all users respectively.

Similar Topics

I am hoping someone here can help me out with Remote Desktop Connection Manager. On my clients an on my ThinManager server my screens size fine...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am setting up a technical manual display page on a PANELVIEW PLUS 1250 HMI, and the page references .pdf files held on an SD card on the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I try to control a PannelView Plus 1000 with my computer, but when I use Remote Control Desktop Connection with the IP adress of the...
Replies
Views
I have studio running on a server and my full client licsense resides on that server. What I am needing to know is how you keep the client...
Replies
Views
Hello, I presently have a Allen Bradley PanelView 5310 at a client site and i can access to the PLC/HMI local network with a remote module...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom