how to communicate DTC1000 via DVP 14 ss ( Delta PLC)

just connect delta PLC and delta DTC modules via RS485 port and download the program(in pdf) as i have attached it in previous post.

Why adding 400001

Hi,
I've connected DTC1000 to a FATEK PLC and I want to read the measured temperature and write it in R2000 for example

A friend said read this file
http://www.deltaww.com/filecenter/P...405/Manual/DELTA_IA-TC_DTC_OM_EN_20160311.pdf

So I saw that the value will go to 1000H which is 4096 in Decimal
But that didn't work and my friend said you should add 400001 to it. It means that PLC software can read data at 404097 and it WORKED. I'd like to know where this has number come from or maybe I'm making mistakes in my understandings

Thanks

Similar Topics

We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
We have some very old technology in my plant that needs adjusted but I don’t have the equipment. Can anyone tell me what I need to program this IO...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I want to connect my 1769-L36ERM to a different network domain, is it possible to do it using only the dual ports in the Controller? Or...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a project where I need to exchange data between a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and an Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC. The...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I have version 28 of Studio 5000 from a few years ago . If I got a new CompactLogix CPU , what is the lowest version of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom