Wonderware and S7-400

I did many SCADA projects using WINCC. This the first time using Wonderware

My network is shown in attached file. and installed software on my PCs also shown in the attached file.

Please need help in how to establish communication between PLCs and Intouch using Simatic.NET in details.

Appreciate your help

Your attachement does not work for me.

Is there a reason why you want to use Simatic-Net with Wonderware?
Whenever I've used Intouch together with a S7 controller, I've used the Wonderware I/O server for Siemens S7. The driver can be installed from the I/O server CD. The basic setup is done from the system management console.

Similar Topics

Hello, I wish to connect a Micrologix 1400 PLC with a Wonderware SCADA application. I have RSLinx Classic Lite. Is there any other way than...
Replies
Views
Hello I work on wonderware intouch and s7-400 using CP 443-1 Using XP Virtual machine on Host win7-32 ultimate I follow all instruction using...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I use PLC S7-400 with Ethernet module CP 443-1 and i want to communicate with My galaxy via DAServer. I configure my PLC with...
Replies
Views
Has anyone seen this problem with the Wonderware driver DASTCPCIP (Ver.4.0) to communicate with the new AB MicroLogix 1400 PLC? This is the same...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have the following config: several S5 PLC's on a Profibus FDL network connected to a PC with wonderware 6.5. Now I like to read back...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom