PID in RSlogix 5000

Ghouse

I am presently trying to incorporate PID for feeding(Tonnage) automatic control with a prescribed setpoint.The feedback is 4-20 mA from Weightometer.Now, i have a total of 7 different VFD drives installed and they run in 7C2 combinations ( 21 selections).Have tried PID in VFD drives for 2 drives initially with master slave arrangement and its working perfect with PID parmaters tuned.Now, as it is time taking to implement in all the drives, is it possible to write a PID logic in RSlogix 5000 for automated control of feed rate with a set target value and feedback form weightometer(4-20 mA)?
P.S. : I am new to RSlogix 5000

Thanks a lot garry.. Exploring other options like through micrologix 1400..But to address the embedded analog bits (in 1766 LB32BWAA)how inputs to be assigned in logix 500?

i am facing a strange problem.Have written logic for PID with scaling for Setpoint(SP) and Process variable(PV).The SP value is for present taken constant and PV value is scaled suitably.The value for PV is perfect outside the PID setup block wheras it is proportionely down inside the block..Because of which error is more.Any solution please..Thanks