Need an advice on Omron E5AN-H

Timer

Hello, people. I need some advice on Omron E5AN-H.
I have to set the Control Output 1 On when the temperature is 15 degrees higher of Setpoint, and have to set it Off when the temperature is 15 degrees lower of Setpoint. For now it is assigned to Alarm 2 which has Type 2 and value 15, but it is not exactly what I need. I could probably latch the alarm, but I don't know how to unlatch it.
Any suggestions?

Similar Topics

Hello All, I need help in evaluating the viability of the proposed solution in terms of ... lag between the PLC and linear drive that I will be...
Replies
Views
Is there a way in syswin to see if any bit in a word is on? I am doing alarms. I have about 12 alarms on one word. (200.00-200.11) is there a...
Replies
Views
I'm currently working on a PLC setup and could use some advice on the best way to manage my power supply units (PSUs). Here's the configuration...
Replies
Views
So, I'm about to start my first ever project that include a servo motor Here some of the component i bought for the project so far: - PLC: Omron...
Replies
Views
Dear connoisseurs of antiquity and non-standard solutions, welcome) I don’t really hope, but suddenly someone had a deal and, most importantly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom