save status of Interlok block FB75

Kataeb

Kindly, we are using Siemens Pcs7 v6 cfc blocks.
But, sometimes we are getting fast changing signals on the inputs of the Interlok block FB75 in the cfc, which are stopping a Motor block, without helping the operator notice what happened, because it is so fast.

Do you have a solution in cfc, to save (memorize) the status of the Interlok block inputs, for few minutes (or till we reset it), so the operator can see what happened?

Thank you

You can create your own FB's in PCS7 and link them in a CFC chart. Have you considered creating some logic that "logs" the order or the signal that triggered the interlock block?

Similar Topics

Dear all, I want to know if PLC siemens can save the status of the IO in its memory so if I need this status I will download it to the PC on excel...
Replies
Views
Hi; First of all, I am sorry that my post is not relevant with this forum. I have recently purchased Samsung cell phone. I have alreay saved...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a datablock in a PLC witch contains about 700 variables. I must save this data once a day on a Windows PC in a XML or CSV file. Eg...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks! I have an issue and its very often but in this case i applied all the tricks and tips that i always do in similiar issues but in this...
Replies
Views
I'm a bit stuck again... See the redacted picture. At the moment, pressing F7 saves the "live" laser measurement into the boxes indicated by the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom