Time out errors and expression contains error values on micrologix panel

tuceke

So I am completely new to plcs. I am actually in IT so I don't have much business here but I have a problem to fix and I am determined. Maybe you guys can help me.

I get a number of errors on a factory talk view software on our pc. Most of the errors are time out reading [tag] from Micrologix at 192.168.1._ _ or expression contains a tag that has an error value. I can attach some screen shots to help you guys. If I clear the errors they go away for a week or two but it seems like it always comes back. While it seems benign I'd like to get it fixed.

I saw one post about cleaning out ethernet ports? Is that actually a thing that has an effect? Sorry I'm new :p

Thanks!

https://imgur.com/hZu5ovt