Omron NB5Q-TW01B web browser

forqnc

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,
I've spent the last few months researching various remote software to HMI. What I am trying to finally get to is using an intrinsically safe tablet, running windows 10, to be able to view and change values with (currently) an Omron NB5Q. Today I stumbled on this link

https://www.myomron.com/index.php?action=kb&article=1660

regarding being able to set bit LB9175 on the HMI and I should be able to connect via a web browser. So I have the bit set, using explorer 11, I was able to connect with my PC. Then I went to my office and got the tablet, I'm not real familiar with win 10, but it appears Microsoft Edge is it's browser. No joy, could not connect, went back to my PC and it was timed out. Every time I try my PC now I cannot connect.
Anybody had any luck using the web browser?

OK, so I've got my PC back online but not the Tablet still (helps if you verify the LB9175 bit is really on :oops:)
I'm wondering if it is Microsoft Edge preventing, since google won't work either.

Last edited: