Atlas Copco ComBox-E communication with Ethernet/IP master device

Jason_H225

Hi All,

Currently I'm working on a project which requires establish the comms link between ComBox-E and ABB AC800M PLC. We have many ABB AC800M PLC implementations on site via various industrial protocols that are supported by AC800M series products, and I'm trying to talk to the ComBox-E by polling data from a Ethernet/IP master device, either a gateway device containing Ethernet/IP master drive (e.g. Prolinx module from ProSoft Technologies) or direct reading commands from AC800M PLC itself. But I haven't found a compatiable device (nor any Prolinx devices) that can perform this task, apart from examples found from the Internet where people managed to communicate with ComBox-E via AB ControlLogix PLC.

Please enlighten me in any way whatsoever. Your input is much appreciated.

Regards

Yansong Hu