How to transfer Allen Bradley SLC5 PLC data to TSX Momentum PLC using Proface AGP3500

zarunas

Hi. We have mashine with AB SLC5/04CPU PLC and Proface AGP3500. I need transfer data AB SLC5/04CPU PLC to TSX momentum PLC using ethernet communication.
I using proface HMI internal program an intermediate unit. I transfered Omron sysmac200 CPU41 data using Proface AGP3500 internal program to TSX momentum and it working proprely, but with AB PLC it not working. How to transfer Allen Bradley SLC5 PLC data to TSX Momentum PLC using Proface AGP3500 internal program?
Thank you for answers.
There is some pictures with program examples.
Sorry for my english.

AB_PROFACE1.jpg AB_PROFACE2.jpg AB_PROFACE3.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi all, While upgrading HMI from PanelBuilder32 to FactoryTalk View I encounter a problem using I/O to interface with a PanelView Plus. The...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I would like to transfer the Compactlogic PLC information (TAG), to Modbus TCP/IP. I come across this Prosoft module MVI69-MNET could...
Replies
Views
please tell me how to transfer program from memory card to device in Allen Bradly 2711-K5A5L11 Power Flex 7000
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to create an automatic transfer panel that connects to the generator when the mains power is cut. I can draw up to 60kW and draw up...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom