InTouch Access Name - port forwarding

ctrlboy

Has anyone experimented with port forwarding for Wonderware InTouch Access names? Normally, the I/O server is on a local machine, or on a local network where a computer name (or IP address) is specified.

What if an InTouch application is attempting to read from an I/O server at a remote site, accessible over the Internet? The remote site would have a static IP address through a DSL connection, but the computer w/ I/O server is on the other side of a router.

We can do port forwarding in the network router for remote desktop or HTTP connections; does InTouch support port forwarding, and, if so, what are the ports?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello...!! I'm using Intouch 10. When I make a new application and try to open: Special / Access name... Don't let me, i dont know why. I...
Replies
Views
I seem to have gotten a wild hair here.... What I'd like to be able to do is dynamically modify the application name for an Access Name. For...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I am looking for some information on configuration of Access, Node, Application and Topic name configuration. I went through the...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I am looking for some information on configuration of Access, Node, Application and Topic name configuration. I went through the...
Replies
Views
We have 10nos client wonderware intouch 10.5 running on windows7 32bit pc. They take program and status from windows 2008r2 Servers. One of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom