PDF Issue - Eplan 5 Font - EPL5_437

STL???

Hi,
We have recieved an old machine with no schematics, i have found a Cd containing the original schematic in PDF form.

When i try to open it with adobe, it asks for the following font:
EPL5_437

It seems without, the text display is garbage.

Does anyone use Eplan 5 and if so would they mind attaching the font file?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I would think that there is a way to substitute another font for that one. Do you have an Abode PDF creator of some sort? Could you post the file?

Hi,
i only have a PDF reader installed unfortunatley, i can't post the pdf either due to Company confidentiality rules.

Its a Specific Font to Eplan5 schematic drawing software.

Usually the fonts are embedded in the document, so if someone doesn't have the correct font, they won't have the issue taht you do. I don't know what's special about that font, but there must be someway to substitute another.

Hi,
I have a similar problem.
I need a font - EPL5_850 - in order to print out old PDF files (from 2006)
with PLC drawings/documentation for an old machine installation.
I think that the original documentation where made with EPlan 5.2.

Thanks in advance.