who can convert my Rslogix5000 program to Pdf file

suboliu

hello
I once programed 2 Rslogix5000 program with v18.00, but now I don't have v18.00 so I can not open them to convert to pdf file. I only need rung logic and rung description if someone has RsLogix5000 v18.00 to help me to convert to pdf file. program see attach.
I appreciate.

Last edited:
Go ahead and send me the code I can do that for you today, right now. Check your inbox for my email.

thanks a lot, but I didn't see your email address, can you give me email address here, I will send code to you. because it is actural project, I ziped it, but it still is too big to attach here. so I need your email address to send my code to you.

I appreciate for your help.

Not sure if by your last post you were able to get the file converted.....if so, our job is done. If you didn't get it done yet, I sent you a PM with my email address.

Ron