HMI Software

David A.

Need input. I would like to know which HMI Software you think is the best to use when needing to use a scaled AuotCad drawing for floor layout on HMI screen?? I will be using some control buttons inside the Autocad drawing area. I will be doing door lock control, the customer would like to have the control button at the door location on the HMI screen. We have been just using standard Touchscreens with a different page for each area, but we need to do the whole floor layout on this project. Will also need to be able to zoom to each area of the floor layout.

Thanks for any help

AA
in Alabama

There are other threads regarding this subject, do a search.

Some of the more popular HMIs (they can all do the job) are RSView32, RSView SE, Wonderware, iFix... the lists goes on. Pick the one you already know and if you don't already know one, pick the one with the best local support in your area.