How to Set S7-300 PLC time with Win CC PC System time?

Trippertim

I apologize if this has been covered here before, but I am curious if it is possible to set a PLC system time to the system time in the PC which I am running Win CC on.

I have several PC's in the plant which record data on a time basis, and a PC which runs WinCC for the S7-300 I am trying to set the time on. These PC's are all already synchroized daily. What I need to do now is get the PLC on the same time for some time stamping that it does. I only need the time to within less than 1 minute accuracy, so I don't need to do a real synchronization.

I have been able to set up a "System Info" channel in the WinCC app to get the system time, and I have been able to set up a date_time structured tag in WinCC and can set the PLC time using SFC 0 with the Db this is related to. What I have not been able to do is link the Win CC PC system time to the PLC tag to use to run SFC 0.

Does anybody have any ideas, or is this not possible. Thanks in advance.