Citect scada and Simatic net

Hi all

I am new at this forum.
i am trying to make the citect scada communicate with the OPC (simatic net). in the OPC scout of simatic net, i can monitor and force value's (meaning that everyting is set correct)
but the communication between simatic net and citect doesnt work
see the print screen of my settings in citect scada. can someone help me, with a tutorial or somthing? thanks a lot!

PrintScreenCitectSettings.jpg

Similar Topics

I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
We are trying to set up a newer generation Omron PLC (NX/NS Series) with Citect / Aveva Plant SCADA using the Ethernet/IP CIP Protocol to read...
Replies
Views
I am new to Citect SCADA and I am building the graphics for a page that will contain the control of a plant by a Kingfisher RTU. The project I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I aim to use Aveva Plant SCADA 2020 to read and write data from/to Omron CJ2M CPU35 PLC using OMFINS protocol. However I have Bad Data...
Replies
Views
Hey, I'm trying to do the following, I have some experience with Citect but can't seem to figure this out. I/O Tag: BoxPos1_ProdNum (Data Type...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom