The PV 1400E shows me "Mismatched Application File"

bundhit

I just took the original touch screen out and replaced it with the
new Keypad. I backed up and deleted the original program inside the PV:(XXX.pvd) and replaced it with the new program for Keypad (XXX.PVC)
During I downloaded the XXX.PVC program to the PV, I found text msg
"Mismatched Application Program" Anyhow I pressed "Ignor" button and continued to downoad. After downloading completed I seclected program by accessing to the Configuration page of PV and selected the XXX.PVC. Consequently,the PV's configuration page showed me the same massage: "Mismatched Application Program" and the PV page allowed me only the "Clear" button for clearing the mismatched file.
I would like PV to accept my XXX.PVC, how should I do?

Just be sure that the hardware selected in the software, exactly matches your new unit. ie communication protocol, DH+, RIO etc...
ensure you have the right screen size etc.....

ken

Thanks for your comment, Ken.
I search for more details in others webboard
They talk about firmware. Currently, in my program, I set
"Target firmware version" as "01.00 and up"
but PV1400e still show the same massage.