GE Fanuc Versamax Pro PLC read/write registers values using TCP/IP or RTU in c#

govind@sara

Good morning to all...
I am a new bee in C# to GE Fanuc Versamax Pro PLC communication.....
So I want to read/write registers values using c# whether via eathernet or RTU communication for Slave

Pls help me out....

Thanks in advance......

Fair warning, Modbus does not give you access to all of the GE PLC data types. Most important will be that your application will have to read/write %Q output coils instead of %M internal coils. If you want to use the native GE protocol, the manuals listed below will help. You can download them from https://ge-ip.force.com/communities/CC_Home. I've never needed to write this, so I don't know of any existing code to get you started.

TCP/IP Ethernet Communications for the Series 90* PLC User's Manual
GFK-1541B February 2010

Series 90*PLC Serial Communications User’s Manual
GFK-0582D April 2010

Regards,
Mike

Hello guys
I just want to communicate with GE versamax PLC and wanna read/write registers values using a my own UI so pls help me out if you have any solution I need code for it... either using TCP/IP or serial port communication if anybody has any idea so please replay.....

Regards,
Govind