Simocode Pro V Communication Issue

Hi

I am looking for some help with Simocode Pro V.

I have an issue where there was a power fail on site and now two Simocodes are not communicating with the PLC.

I am using a Siemens S7-300 PLC and the Simocode part number is 3UF7010-1AU00-0

Simocode has been set up and addressed using Simocode ES and from what I can tell there appears to be no error with the setup at all except no communication

This has happened with two simocodes on separate PROFIBUS networks. Both are the first node in the PROFIBUS network which has 17 nodes going from a PROFIHUB to a Active Terminator. I find it strange that the simocodes are both in the same position in there respective networks.

The simocode is shown a solid green device LED, the bus LED is flashing green and the general fault LED is flashing RED.

Has anyone seen an issue like this before after a power loss. I was not there when they were working I am just trying to fix after the fact,

If is there any extra information required please ask and I can provide.

Thank You

I dont have much time but i did some searching for you and found a great PDF that should have the answers, i did a quick look over it and i started to read some information on the definitions of the red led general fault. this should give you all of the reasons for the light and what to do to fix it. i find these PDF's to be very helpful. A tip that i have learned is you type PDF at the end of a search you will find the most help manuals and product definitions. i pasted the link of what i think you need.
https://w5.siemens.com/belux/web/fr/industrie/industrie/mcc/Documents/simocode-pro_handleiding_1403973.pdf