How to establish communication between Siemens S7 400 and Micrologix 1400?

jacob0000

Hi everyone,

I need to establish the communication with two differents PLC platforms (Siemens S7 400 and Micrologix 1400) for a project. We acquired a gateway prosoft PLX31-EIP-SIE. The manufacturer video that explain how to do this process with the RSLogix 5000 software, but i have to complete this communication with RSLogix 500 software with a Micrologix 1400. The option that appear in the the video is the following:

go to I/O configuration>>>> select module

but this option do not appear in RSlogix 500.

Any help will be appreciated

Regards

P.S.
The link of the video is Attached below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=11&v=loQRWNG900M

Similar Topics

Good day Programmers I have a RSTi-EP CPE100 Standalone Controller from Emerson as well as a STXMBE001 (MODBUS TCP/IP) as a Modbus communication...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are working now days to establish communication between Compact Logic PLC and Parker HPC Servo drive via Prosoft MVI69-GSC ASCII...
Replies
Views
If any body have the solution of the following problem, please help me out. The problem is that I have an SLC 5/03 PLC in the control room and...
Replies
Views
HI Can somebody tell me how to establish communication between InTouch SCADA application and RSEmulator500?? Thanks in advance
Replies
Views
I have Bailey infi 90 DCS system The composer (EWS) was unable to establish communication with ICI . I got this error message anyone has any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom