HMI button problem

Sorry, I guess I am confused as to what you are trying to do.

I thought you wanted to press a single button to turn bit ON and then press that same button to turn bit OFF.

I am wanting that but lets say a problem happens and we have to push the stop button to turn the Auto off and then turn the manual on to fix the problem once we get done using manual we push the manual button to off and when we try to put it back in auto it wont go back into Auto until we go back to the manual and push it on then off again then we can put it back in auto. So before we can use the robot in auto mode we have to turn the manual on and off twice to get it back into auto mode again.

what address are you using on the Manual PB, Not having your library in EBPro I open with
different buttons pictured but would think the text would be the same. on screen 11 I see the auto as M300 to start Auto & M302 to stop it. Apparently you have the machine set where there is a state that it is in neither Auto or Manual
I would think your problem is more PLC code related. Not having Mitsubishi software I couldn't say.
Is turning Auto on supposed to turn Manual off or are you supposed to do it manually.
All the machines I see when Manual is pressed it drops out of Auto and when Auto is pressed it drops out of Manual.

what address are you using on the Manual PB, Not having your library in EBPro I open with
different buttons pictured but would think the text would be the same. on screen 11 I see the auto as M300 to start Auto & M302 to stop it. Apparently you have the machine set where there is a state that it is in neither Auto or Manual
I would think your problem is more PLC code related. Not having Mitsubishi software I couldn't say.
Is turning Auto on supposed to turn Manual off or are you supposed to do it manually.
All the machines I see when Manual is pressed it drops out of Auto and when Auto is pressed it drops out of Manual.

I guess it will be all manual for us to turn off auto we have to push the stop button if we don't we wont be able to turn on manual and if we don't turn off the manual we wont be able to turn on the auto.

View attachment 20181116_102234.jpg

View attachment 20181116_102242.jpg

So before we can use the robot in auto mode we have to turn the manual on and off twice to get it back into auto mode again.

OK, so you have to set the manual bit (ON) then (OFF) Twice before robot will go back into auto mode, (Is this correct?)

If that is the cast you can create a macro like this.

macro_command main()

short Manual_Bit

Manual_Bit = 1 //set to true then DELAY for 250 MS_econds and then set back to false.

SetData(Manual_Bit, "PLCName", "Tag_Name", 1)//Global Variable in PLC

DELAY (250)

Manual_Bit = 0 // set back to false.

Delay (250)

Manual_Bit = 1 //set to true then DELAY for 250 MS_econds and then set back to false.

Delay (250)

Manual_Bit = 0 // set back to false.

end macro_command

Please NOTE: I don't know your plcname or your tag_name.

Now just call this macro, it will set manual bit on to off to on to off thus allowing the robot ti be put into auto mode.

Is there a condition where you DONT want them machine in either Auto or Manual

My example shown in RS500
My button in EBPro would be the same as your start button but with the Read/Write use different address selected My write address would be I:0/0 and my Read address would be B3:0/2- Label tab I would have State 0 =Manual & State 1 = Auto

Could it be the scan time with PLC, Your Manual is just one button, correct press on press off, try pressing for off and hold for a second then wait to try Auto.

Could it be the scan time with PLC, Your Manual is just one button, correct press on press off, try pressing for off and hold for a second then wait to try Auto.

I am just fallowing how it was set up in the Fuji HMI's same addresses as they used for the buttons. How about this the read addres is 0304 and the write address is 0306 so if I just use one address should I be using the write address instead of the read adress. because if I click to read and write then the buttom wont do anything

not knowing how the program is written in the PLC I can't say for sure. When you use read/write different address I believe the write is the actual button that is pressed changing bit in PLC and the read is used to change the state of the label to show what state it is in