Autocad Electrical Block Editor Problem

Pumba

I appologize for this thread being off topic, but i am currently having trouble dealing with my block editor in autocad electrical. My experience with blocks in autocad is pretty minimal. I am dealing with an older print and the original creator decided it was a good idea to put the entire drawing in one block. My first idea was to explode the entire drawing and work with that. But instead he turned the "unexplodable" tab on in the block editor properties. So with that being said, i went to my edit block tab and i am greeted with a question pertaining to wanting to save my progress on the DWG. I click my response and i am immediately taken out of block editor. I am unsure if this is a security clause?

thank you.

I ran into this quite a bit ago. Try copying the block and pasting into another drawing (or new drawing), then you should be able to explode or work on the block itself.