fix32 database import/ export from CLX

Hi friends,
I am working on fix32 with CLX processor first time. As rslogix supports csv format for tag edit, I want to import tags from CSV file into SCADA (fix32 7.0). Is it possible to import it in FIX32?
Actually it supports import export in gdb format. Can anyone tell me how to edit it in excel or .csv format.

Thanks in advance.

Pramod.

I'm pretty sure that it's possible, though I've never actually done it myself. Once you have it open in excel you can make any changes or additions you like by opening the csv file in excel.

Thanks Russ.

But is there any way to open a .gdb file in csv format and in the reverse way? (one like rsview32 exported tag file.)

Pramod.

Pramod.
You need to get hold of an old third party utility called GDB_Make. This will allow you to convert GDB files to CSV and back again. It works very well but there are still some pitfalls when you edit the files in Excel because Excel tries to format cells automatically. The most common problem is that a Fix tag name extended to bit level tends to be interpreted as a time value by Excel and this can be difficult to get round. I doubt whether GDB_Make is still commercially available but someone might have a copy you can download.
Andybr