SMC Flex comm loss Error on Devicenet

hi to All,

is there any way to activate 20-COMM-D comm Fault action as Stop(or Fault) ONLY in Auto Mode and inhibit this action (hold last/zero) in Manual Mode.
I guess it doesn't make sense to stop or fault the SMC in Manual Mode because of a Network loss;In addition ,Manual Mode is generally used when we have a comm problem (PLC Idle/network..), so there's no need to have Starter stopped .

thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Customer installed two SMC Flex soft starters to replace Dialog Plus units that died. They have everything set up correctly on one of them and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to start 150 SMC Flex from Studio 5000. I have the AOP and P SMC flex AOI imported in my program. I have also set the logic mask to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, very much new to AB Drives / Drives in general. Driving a pump with SMC Flex Drive Rating: Pump (5-135) Revision 6.008. Currently the...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, I have encountered an SMC Flex (361A,480V) wired for 3-wire where that if you press 'Start' Then immediatly press 'stop' it will...
Replies
Views
Hey guys We have an smc flex that faulted. Fault 14. Went through the troubleshooting guide ended up swapping the connections on the back of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom