Change FB number on Know How protected Function blocks - TIA Portal

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi!

I have downloaded sample functionblocks from Siemens, they are know how protected. I want to use four of these function blocks. Problem is that when I insert a FB from the libraries or just copy the one in the project the FB number wont change and I can't change it because it is protected. Any clues?

/Tim

When you say you want to use "four of these function blocks", do you mean you want to call the same FB four times?

If so, you can simply call it in your code in four different places, and use different parameters and a different instance DB for each call.

Similar Topics

I have a FX5UJ-40M that I am struggling to change the port number. I open up the ethernet configuration program, add the 'SLMP' device and add my...
Replies
Views
I am replacing a PanelView Standard with a PanelView Plus 7. The application is used for our production lines to order supplies from our...
Replies
Views
I'm sure this is an easy problem to solve, but so far I haven't found the solution. I am looking to trigger a screen change using a word. I...
Replies
Views
How do you change the processor node number on a Micrologix 1100 using a serial cable and AB_DF1-1 driver?
Replies
Views
Simocode DP is ship with node number 126. That node number is over node number of profibus DP (Max = 125). How can we change default node number...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom