S7 400 program which includes summer/winter time switching

milka

Hi, just getting my head around the basics and need to develop a program using a Siemens S7 400 plc, has any one got a copy of a program that I could study and learn from. Need to switch some lights in the program based on time, taking into account summer/winter. Cheers just a newbie.:unsure:

Seem to be getting a lot of red, must be doing some thing wrong. Think I have to generate DT values, would love to see a whole working program. Cheers for your help.

Similar Topics

Hello All I hope you are well and safe. I have a problem that I could use your appreciated input for: SW: SIMATIC MANAGER v5.5 SP3 HW1...
Replies
Views
Howdy Everyone, We have a micrologix 1400 that keeps dumping the program every couple months. we are not getting a battery fault or anything, just...
Replies
Views
Is there anyway to be certain that the memory module in a ML1400 has been written to with the current program? I have controllers in the field...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Is there a way to control what state the outputs will be during program Mode? I sometimes run into program changes I have to do...
Replies
Views
Need help--I use RXlinx clasic 2.34 --who is online connected to Micro Logix 1400. Read out Program Name and showing note is "1400" But When open...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom