Simple PI control

parky

I have seen a number of threads on PID control and thought some may like this simple PI Control as this is the most common in use (not many need Derivative). This code was developed in GX works but could easily be ported to any plc even reasonably simple ones without floating point maths. Please note this is a simple control so I don't want any remarks about the more complex functions of PID. It works reasonably well and has been used in CIP flow & heating systems for a number of years and used in IN-Line heating systems using injection and shell & tube with pretty good results. Note there is only PI control and sample time (the PI Sample timer that calls the function.
Hope it helps.

Similar Topics

Been working with PLCs for a couple of decades, but almost 100% DirectLogic. Have a customer who wanted me to make a couple of simple changes to a...
Replies
Views
Hey All In my down time between projects i enjoy building different types of control systems. I already do it all day for work but like to tinker...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently working on a little project and I am wanting to control a fans speed with some PLC digital outputs / anolog output but unsure...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking to design a simple control system with a few controls and I believe I might be able to control it entirely with an Eaton DG1...
Replies
Views
Hello A water company has a pump that they are concerned about. As of right now, it is controlled manually and is monitored by a 4-20mA...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom